[Shotimes] Front Rotor Warping Update

Jim and Debbie Leyden jndleyden@mindspring.com
Thu, 1 May 2003 16:04:55 -0400

Leigh Smith wrote...

> BTw: Didn't realize your power slots were flash chromed. That could
> definately be an issue in itself.

Yes, they are flash chromed.  I kinda wondered about that myself when I
bought them but everyone I talked to that had them gave them rave reviews.

Now that I have the fronts straightened out...  time to attack the back.
Any suggestions on what to install for rear calipers/pads etc?  Are the
'89-92 ventilated rear brakes better/cooler?  Someone wrote the list asking
about a newer ventilated rear style, anyone know anything about this??

Jim
'93 MTX