[Shotimes] Door panel clips? Running temp?

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Fri, 2 May 2003 08:18:32 -0400

The "Help" sections will probably have it, but if you want a bigger
selection, try an automotive paint store.  They have lots of clips for
both interior and exterior stuff.  Painter's Supply, a local place here,
has just about everything you could want to put a car back together.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 Green MTX  3/01-1/03
   ShoShop y-pipe