[Shotimes] anyone want their SHO on a clock?

John Phillis jphillis68@hotmail.com
Sun, 04 May 2003 05:48:08 -0400

my buddy made me a custom clock, it has a picture of my 94 mustang on the
face, for my garage. It's pretty cool. He said he could make one for anyone
who wants one for $19.95 plus $5.95 shipping. the thing isn't that big, it's
only 9 1/2 inches in diameter, well teh actual picture turned out to be 8
inches or so in diameter, so it's like the same as the width of a sheet of
paper. I am gonna get a second one for my office (read desk in a corner) and
probably get them for my other stangs once they are finished. dang, wish I
had a good picture of my convert!

hey, if anyone here wnats one, liek I said, $19.95 plus $5.95 shipping usps
priority. and you can email him yoru picture and pay him with paypal, just
don't do like I did, and send a small picture. it's better to have to shrink
a large picture than blow up a small picture...

or I will give you his home address... (he will hate me for this)
and you can send him a regular 35mm picture. eitherway, the clocks look
spiffy. mine was with an email picture, but I am sure the 35mm picture will
look just the same.

here's his crap.

Joseph Campisi III
31 Geranium Street
Pittsburgh, Pa 15214

jchawk@gotclocks.com

and his paypal address is: jchawk@tr0n.com and he can send an invoice.

I can't thnk of anyone who wouldn't want one of these. excpet someone who ha
stheir car all torn apart across the garage floor. it would take 5 clocks to
show all of it.

anyhow, just blabbin up my clock. I have never had a cover car or even a car
in a magazine, so seeing my car on my clock is kinda neat. Of course, I am
easily amused. sorry... I will go over there now...

John Phillis