[Shotimes] rod bearings

Jim and Debbie Leyden jndleyden@mindspring.com
Sun, 4 May 2003 07:02:17 -0400

On my '93 #4 was the only bad one.  It had spun but didn't mess up the
journal.  That was 30,000 miles ago and still running like a champ!

Jim
'93 MTX

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Paul Nimz
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2003 12:50 PM
To: sho2go; Shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] rod bearings

On my  '93 cylinders 6,3 & 4 were the worst.  The front three showed normal
wear.  Mr. Porter surmised the rear cylinders are furthest from the oil pump
and get less oil.  One of the reasons I choose to go the Auto-RX treatment
way to get the oil passages as clean as possible.

Paul Nimz
'97 TR SHO
'93 EG mtx SHO

.