[Shotimes] SHOtimers long gone

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 05 May 2003 08:27:52 -0500

Ron,

sorry to say that I didn't save anything from the internet
on Prodigy.

Remember that in Dallas I put up a display for the internet
groups to raise interest at that convention?

I was on Prodigy sometime in 1991 (don't remember the exact
date, with the SFN topic and it lasted a long time till
Prodity started charging for each e-mail or something like
that.

I have had my '89 since that time in 1991 and was a charter
member of the SHO Registry.  Bill STaib still has his '89.

I am not sure, but I might be the last person or one of the
last two or three that have been to every convention?

Anyone else make all of them?  Ron?

remember Vito?  I have a picture of him at one of the
conventions on the wall in my garage with that patented
scowl.  Sure would be nice to find him and get him back to a
convention.  He could be a lot of fun.

Don Mallinson