[SPAM:RBL] Re: [Shotimes] Beat by a Lincoln LS

Kurt Metros kurt@elkhart.net
Mon, 5 May 2003 09:29:10 -0500

> On Behalf Of Dave Kegel
> Mr. Metros had one, so I know they made at least one.  :)

Yea, that was my custom, one off!  Eat your heart out John.  :-)

I now have the V8 with Sport package.  FWIW, with the AWA driving the LS
and me in the MTX SHO, it's about dead even from a stop to 50 or so -
not sure about at speed, but my butt dyno says the SHO is quicker from a
50 mph on up.

As a side note, I'd NEVER buy another LS....maybe not another Ford at
the rate this things giving me problems.  The only reason I have the V8
is because they bought back the V6 as a lemon and threw enough cash at
it to make the $3,500 V8 option feasible.

Kurt