[Shotimes] Re: original key

Justin Schick jschick@aafp.org
Mon, 05 May 2003 10:22:41 -0500

Well even with 7 pins in the tumbler, there aren't that many
combinations out there. We should have a contest at the convention to
see who's key will open the most doors. That could get interesting!

I figure Kansas City is big enough that I have nothing to worry about.
I still say we have more SHOs per capita than any other city nation
wide...

Justin
dead 92 that you couldn't drive away even if you had a key cut

>>> "Paul L Fisher" <sho@paul-fisher.com> 05/05/03 10:07AM >>>
I believe you just provided the internet community with a way to get a
Ford
dealership to cut a key for your car. Where is it located? I've always
wanted a free '91..... ;-)