[Shotimes] starter solenoid

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 13:22:39 -0400

I don't mean just the posts turn, the whole "cap" on the end of the
solenoid with the posts in it turns.  It didn't turn far, and stopped
as I tightened the nuts on the connections, but it didn't seem right.
I suppose I should pull the starter out and check it.  Sigh.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 Green MTX  3/01-1/03
   ShoShop y-pipe