[Shotimes] things you find under a console for $100 please

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 13:29:03 -0400

A while ago people were talking about things they've found under
the console.  I had occasion to open mine up this past weekend, and
thought I'd beat that horse...er...bring it up again.

I found some sort of satelite speaker, still attached to something, and
another wire that had the speaker already cut off (don't know what
they're attached to, the car has the factory radio and cd); an NEC
battery from a cellphone, I would guess; and 2 cents.

For the life of me, I can't see any way that the battery could have
gotten down there.  There's no hole big enough for it to fit through.
Two pennies I can see, but not a battery.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 Green MTX  3/01-1/03
   ShoShop y-pipe