[Shotimes] 2 row autozone radiator

Donelson Don 1badsho@mail.tnh.net
Tue, 6 May 2003 08:45:43 -0400

dave

some say u can put the overflow bottle back in by moving the sub frame as far back as possible.

Personally i dont think this would work. Since i had my battery in the trunk it was real simple to put a ATX over flow bottle in. U also have to move the pwr steering bracket slightly.

BY doing this .. u will realize that just by moving the over bottle that comes with all MTX's ... this bottle blocks about a 1/8 to a 1/4 of the radiator's air flow. So u pick up that much more coolant by removing the bottle.

The radiator u should be refering to is from Go Dan and is part number #433891.

This is a monster radiator. When the original post went out about upgrading your cooling system, there were two different radiators too choose from.

I decided to call Go Dan and talked to the head engineer there. I choose the above part number based on his recommendation.

This will give u some serious cooling even in race conditions. Incredible radiator.

Not needed though in std applications

dond

From: "Dave Kegel" <d.kegel@attbi.com>
Date:  Tue, 6 May 2003 06:36:02 -0500

--

dond
91 Super SHO II

All work & assembly done by yours truly  : )

-3.2 ATX block
-FPS hi-flow heads w/  over sized valves
-Stage I cams
-SHONUT adjustable timing sprockets
-Ported intake & runners
-Ported and extrude honed exhaust manifolds
-Hi-flow catless Y pipe
-Hi-flow exhaust
-BBB
-SHO SHOP T.B.
-SHONUT phenolic spacers
-Quaife
-CAI
-UDP
****
-Cowl hood
-Momo 17x8 rims
-Police grill
-Custom two tone interior
-Complete sunpro gauges
oil temp / water temp / oil pressure
****
-Tokico shocks/Eibach springs
-Polyurethane at all corners
-Solid-sub frame bushings
-Frame stiffners
-Adjustable rear control arms
-Battery located in trunk for better weight distrubution
****
-12" rotors at all four corners
-Steel braided lines