[Shotimes] Quick, Easy exhaust question

Thesing, Hunter M. HMTHESING@stthomas.edu
Tue, 06 May 2003 12:58:06 -0500

Maybe I'm blind, but I can't find anything on the Showtime's website about the
size of the stock exhaust.  I'm looking into replacing my stock mufflers and
want to make sure the inlet and outlet diameters are correct.  I believe the
system is 2", but would like some verification.  Also, does anyone have any
recommendations for mufflers.  Nothing cheap, but not too expensive either.
All I really want right now is a little more sound out of it.  The engine is
loud enough, an exhaust note to go with it would be great.

Thanks, as always,
Hunter Thesing
'93 MTX EG
101K