[Shotimes] Stiff go pedal - CHEAP FIX

Kurt Metros kurt@elkhart.net
Tue, 6 May 2003 21:15:10 -0500

Leigh,

Hats off to you!  I've had the same problem with my 94 since I bought
it.  I just naturally figured it was the cable sticking....actually, I
nearly bought one from Al Fitz last week.  Upon reading your post I went
to my parts bin and dug out the TB from my old 89 and sure enough the
spring was smaller.  Swapped out the whole TB in about 10 minutes and
was amazed at the difference.  Now I've just got to get used to giving
it less pressure to make it go!

Kurt
www.kurtmetros.com