[Shotimes] FS: 73mm MAF

SHOMail SHOMail" <shomail@new.rr.com
Wed, 7 May 2003 10:44:10 -0600

I'm selling this:

http://www.spmotorsports.com/taurus_intake_mafs.html

I bought mine from Performance-Plus in late 98 I believe.
I have the original box and the "24lb/hr fuel injector" printing
is crossed out.  Possibly it has the 19lb/hr tube that had posted
better dyno numbers by Scott Patterson.
http://www.shoforum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=17;t=004725#000000

Scroll down about 3/4 on the above SHOforumn link and there is
also an internal pic of it mounted in the stock airbox top.

The tube has about a 45 degree angle upstream and its flat at the exit.
All I know is I questioned Perf. Plus on this calibration and they
assured me it was correct.  On the bottom of the unit, there is a
Vortech like logo and it says C&L 73 next to it.  So, I can make
no certain claim if the 24 or 19 tube is in it.  If you want, call P.P. and
ask what they would have put in theirs and then you will know.

$100 incl. shipping in the U.S.
New 73mm MAFs (from vendors) are about $60+ more.  If it needs a
different sample tube, they are $35 from Cincy SHO and you still come
in under a brand new MAF.

Thanks,
Chad L
92 Red