[Shotimes] Where can I get a 13" Cobra/PBR kit on a good deal?

HomeboyNorm@aol.com HomeboyNorm@aol.com
Thu, 8 May 2003 05:58:31 EDT

Hi all,

I have this '89 SHO project that I am doing right now. I would like to do
some sort of a front brake upgrade, and I was thinking the 13" Cobra/PBR
set-up.

My question to the list is;

I've seen $300 deals on some Cobra kits somewhere before on several
occassions.. Where can I find a such deal today? Remanufactured or new loaded
PBR calipers (with pads and brackets), and 13" Rotors drilled for 5x4.5..

If any one of you have any leads on what I'm looking for, please to e-mail me
at HomeboyNorm@Aol.com, as well as to post to this list.

Thank you very much!

Norm