[Shotimes] 94 Moonlight Blue MTX FS

Steve Tatro stevetatro@att.net
Fri, 9 May 2003 14:45:45 -0400

I don't think he's saying that at all.  Didn't his original email
indicate "OBO"?  That typically means he's open to reasonable offers.

It may not be worth $3200 to Paul Fisher.  It may be worth near that
amount for somebody in the market for a late Gen2, MTX, with mods, blue
in color.

He's just looking for the right buyer.  Nothing wrong with that!

I don't see anything wrong with asking significantly more than "average"
book values.  Heck, what else can you buy for around $3k that's roomy,
sporty, fun to drive, has a well-built engine, has been reasonably
maintained, has some fresh paint, has a decent list of modifications,
and you know the car's history?  I'm making a list of other $3k cars I
could buy.  I see a bunch of mid-to-late-90's Chevrolets, Pontiacs,
Dodges.  I also see some early 90's Accords, Camry's, etc.  What I don't
see are any Mercedes, or BMWs, or Audis, etc.

For $3k, a good-looking SHO is a steal in my book.  The right buyer will
agree with me, and will buy Randy's car.

Steve Tatro
Red/Black '93 with 167k miles
Cincinnati, Ohio