An exotic was Re: [Shotimes] High Mileage Vs. "Remanufactured" Car Values.....was: 94 Moonlight Blue MTX FS

James F. Ryan III av8r567@optonline.net
Sat, 10 May 2003 17:14:59 -0400

> I can maintain my 911 for less money than any SHO.

That may be true, Ron.  But Porsche has had 30 years to perfect the 911 (20
years for your 911).  If Ford spent 30 years perfecting the SHO I have no
doubt that we would have a truly "Super High Output" automobile that
wouldn't take much money to maintain.

Just look at how far Ford pick-up trucks have come in the last 30 years.

Jim Ryan
(Living and working in Kentucky for the next 2 months)
Wayne, NJ
'91 Plus - all white/mocha with fiberglass hood, rod shifter, & rear spoiler

255 Lph fuel pump, SHO Shop can & horn, 80mm MAF, S&B cone filter, SHO Shop
HiFlow Y-pipe & cat-back exhaust, SHO Shop LPM, SHO Shop underdrive pulleys,
SHO Shop HiRevs Jr clutch & steel billet LiteWeight flywheel, reinforced
engine & trans mounts, SHO Shop TQ limiters, SHO NUT aluminum SFBs, FPS '96
SHO front brakes, Carbotech F brake pads, Nook's full-body SFCs, Koni adj
struts, SHO Shop linear springs, 24mm FSB, 26mm RSB, SHO Shop steel f&r
STBs, Bridgestone Potenza RE-730 225/55-16, CATZ MSP fog lights, police
grille