[Shotimes] Lowrider's progress

Marlene P. Bish snowwind1990@yahoo.com
Sat, 10 May 2003 19:39:02 -0700 (PDT)

No SHO will ever replace a lost SHO>>>>>>>>>and it
will NEVER be the car the> Lowrider is.>
I can't forget what Snowwind means on any day....while
he sits in retirement, so I can keep him longer, I
drive Bart the 1991 and which everytime, it was
Snow....
Had a Gen II owner ride along a week ago for identical
runs...up to 5.5K rpms,,@90mph....first in Snow then
in Bart((modded 1991)).....well the conclusion was not
a surprise.....even modded and with only 200K on the
ODO, Bart has not got the heart and strength that
Snow's engine has, nor the tranny @ 316K...,>
(Remember, this isn't just ANY old car....it's the
Lowrider, ))))))))
Some of these S H O s are just plain DifFeReNt!!
and it will NEVER be the car the> Lowrider is.>
> (Remember, this isn't just ANY old car....it's the
Lowrider, which to
me is still.....the best there ever was....except
Snowwind his older brother!!!!!
Marlene