[Shotimes] Trick to removing rear ABS sensor?

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Sun, 11 May 2003 03:07:24 -0700

On Sat, 10 May 2003 23:04:27 -0500, Ron DeReus wrote:

>Well, I have the single 10mm bolt out that
>appears to have been securing it, but its still very solidly in the backing
>plate.  TIA.

If you can get hold of the plastic housing without endangering anything else, try to
twist it a little at a time to loosen it where it goes through the backing plate.  I
haven't looked closely at the rear ABS sensors, but if they're like the fronts, and
the fastener is out, you should be able to work it loose a little at a time.

George