[Shotimes] Trick to removing rear ABS sensor?

Alan Fanning Awfanning@earthlink.net
Sun, 11 May 2003 09:47:58 -0700

Probably RUSTED in there (remember what that is George?)  as there is
nothing but the little bolt to hold it otherwise. Time for the penetrant,
maybe a _little_ heat, a little cursing, etc.

    Alan