[Shotimes] Mufflers....

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Tue, 13 May 2003 12:12:54 -0400

The Turbos should be fine, as they have been used by others with the V6, and
IIRC they don't get too raspy. If you go with open-type mufflers, or even
cheap glasspacks like I have, a bigger resonator will take out the rasp.

FWIW, there has been a short thread on the Delphi forums about mufflers,
with a couple of different perspectives. Here's the link, then go to Which
Mufflers?:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X3FE26C84

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Ryan Staley
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 12:53 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Mufflers....

Just curious if anyone put Thrust Turbos on their V6 SHO's?  I need
mufflers bad, and they are cheap.  I had them on my V8 SHO, and even
though it sounded "ok", they weren't what I was looking for with that
car, but with my v6 it doesn't exactly have the sound I want anyhow (not
a v8..) so how do they stack up?

Thank you,
Ryan Staley
91 Burgundy