[Shotimes] back on the road, and a couple ?'s

Justin Schick jschick@aafp.org
Wed, 14 May 2003 08:12:26 -0500

The disc drag comment makes sense. That's what I was trying to say with
"something inside not spinning down" in an earlier post.

My first stab at it will be examining the shifter mechanism per John's
suggestions. If that doesn't make any kind of difference, I'll change to
MTL and see what's up.

Later,

Justin
'92 SHO in KC MO, 190k and counting
SHOTimes list info: http://www.shotimes.com/SHO1.html

>>> Leigh Smith <leighsm@comcast.net> 05/13/03 04:24PM >>>
Justin;
My 94 is doing exactly the same thing. Has recent new 93 tranny (known

good shift quailty) and smooth light pedal centerforce clutch. Feels
like disc drag keeps spinning the cluster gear. New trans fluid made no

difference to me.

Let me know how you resolve yours.

Leigh