[Shotimes] ATX Going Bad?

alfitz@alfitz.com alfitz@alfitz.com
Wed, 14 May 2003 11:44:01 -0500

That certainly is a symptom of a bad tranny. Also look for VERY slow shifts
between gears at moderate to low acceleration. The throttle position sensor
can cause these problems and before you start on the tranny, replace that
sensor and re-set your engine computer. If the problem doesn't go away, then
you have 3 options.

1) Have a reputable transmission shop rebuild your tranny.

2) Get a good manual and invest in some good tools and do it yourself.

3) Buy a GOOD used tranny and have it installed

Al Fitzgerald
http://www.alfitz.com
NEW & USED SHO PARTS
.
SHO PARTS REQUEST FORM:
http://www.alfitz.com/sho/parts-form.htm

WE ACCEPT MasterCard, Visa. and Discovery
NOTE: When replying to this email, please use your 'REPLY' button to include
the original message.