[Shotimes] More details about oil pressure...

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Wed, 14 May 2003 18:54:32 -0400

Speaking of oil pressure, I've taken an interest in this thread since I got
a great deal on a mechanical Autometer oil pressure gauge and Volt meter
gauge. How hard of a process is it to add in a mechanical oil pressure
gauge? I have a triple pod from IPT and as soon as I find a can of paint
that matches my 94's Grey interior (the pod is a bit darker than my
interior) I wanted to get to installing them.

Also is there any additional things I need to pick up to install the oil
pressure gauge? I see that it says something about a tee connector, do they
supply that with the gauge? I only ask cause I don't have the gauges in hand
just yet.

Considering that my car was driven quite sedately before I got it and that
alot of the time I figure it was driven at low RPM's alot, I wanted to add
the gauge first for piece of mind, second to gauge how bad my rod bearings
might be before I get in there. I plan to do them this summer, but if I can
hold off for a while I'd like to.

Bruce
94 Opal Frost MTX