[Shotimes] Enclosed Trailer? Anyone

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Thu, 15 May 2003 18:08:09 -0400

Does anyone that lives in the Northeast happen to have an enclosed trailer
that I could borrow for a trip down to FL and back? I have some parts that I
need to pickup and my plans have changed so many times now that I need to look
for ways to cut costs.

I would be eternally grateful, could prolly get you all the permatex
automotive products you'd ever want, or some cash.

I'm in need of something that can fit an 3.2, tranny, 4 koni struts in
housings, front spindles, door panels, rear bumper cover, and a few plastic
bins of misc parts. My original plans were to rent a uhaul trailer 1 way, but
if I can avoind that I would like to. I'm already financially committed to
getting these parts, and I have the free time to go down and get them, but
like I said I'm looking for a way to cut costs.

If anyone has a trailer that I could use, please email me off-list so that we
could work out the details.

Thanks

Bruce