[Shotimes] Lowrider update 5/15

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Thu, 15 May 2003 17:28:32 -0700

It's done.  Still at the shop, but done.  (Well....it's driveable, but still looks
funny.)

We'll go get it next Monday.  An hour or less at Midas to re-fabricate new hangars
for the exhaust in the SLO portion of the underbody, then off for paint.  Two weeks
or so there, then 4 hours at the stereo shop for reinstallation of the amps, rear
speakers, #2 battery and CD changer (I can do that!) and then we're ready for the
road.

I've put the pics I have on the Owie page of my website.   There's no new pics yet,
since I haven't seen the car since last week, but I've added some text.  I'll be
adding pics of its painting as that goes along.

Thanks again to Efren Metcalf of the BaySHO list for helping me out until I could
get this done.

www.krazgeo.com/Owie.html

George