[Shotimes] Konis

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Fri, 16 May 2003 11:09:16 -0400

I don't recall but having had both, the koni's are much nicer.

The tokicos also wear out fairly quickly. The SHO list is the only list
that doesn't complain about Tokicos like every other list that I am on.
Every other car application they have seems to be really bad.

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of sho2go
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 10:54 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Konis

I am debating Konis or Tokicos; the adjustability of the Konis is a
definite plus, IF: the adjustability is rebound only, not jounce.  Does
anyone know the real deal here?  I've heard the harder settings tighten
up the jounce, which is backwards to me, and unlike the Konis of old.
Shotimes mailing list
Shotimes@autox.team.net http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo/shotimes