[Shotimes] Konis

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Fri, 16 May 2003 13:49:19 -0500

I have had both, and while I like the adjustability of the
Koni's, and they offer both a softer ride (on full soft
mode) and firmer in the full hard mode than Tokico's, I
think the Koni's have problems WAY too often.  I have had
three sets of Koni's and all three have had problems within
two years of fairly low miles.

The Tokico's on the other hand have been on three SHO's and
never a problem, and they seem to last longer than other
regular struts.

Don Mallinson