[Shotimes] Got Two for Ya.....was: Can I retrofit a '90-'91 gauge cluster onto an '89?

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Sat, 17 May 2003 06:39:24 -0700

On Fri, 16 May 2003 09:11:23 -0400, Ron Porter wrote:

>I agree, the '89 is my favorite SHO IP (and also the non-airbag steering
>wheel!!).

Well...I have a pair of very nice '89 instrument panels and bagless wheels for sale.
 They're both surrounded by cars, one red, looks OK (not bad), and one titanium,
looks OK (not super great, but OK). Titanium runs fine, but needs a few things.  Red
probably needs a short block.  I have one of those too, excellent condition, for a
small pittance extra.

What I DON'T have on these panel surround assemblies is RUST.

George