[Shotimes] Alternator woes

Kevin - Cheryl Airth CLUBAIRTH@peoplepc.com
Sun, 18 May 2003 10:34:29 -0500

Jim:
The LG/R wire runs to your indicator light. So you have it hooked up. The 95
has the both the BK/O and the W/BK wire running to the + side of the
battery. The BK/O runs thru the starter circuit before reaching the battery.
Both the black and white wires have a fusible link in them. Any chance one
of these is burned up? Privately I am sending you the page from the EVTM for
the MTX and the ATX. Yes they are different. I don't see any wiring
differences between the 93 and the 95 in the EVTM's?
.
.

The wiring is a