[Shotimes] head gasket leak .. further explanation ....

Donelson Don 1badsho@mail.tnh.net
Sun, 18 May 2003 15:31:17 -0400

I actually havent seen the car. I did a cheapo valve cover and O ring replacement with wires on the car a few mths back.

Cust called me and told me a few weeks ago the car was loosing coolant.

They called back today saying they took the car to a shop ( a friend ) and they can see were coolant is coming out of a pin size leak at the rear head. The pin hole is supposedly visible.

I myself havent seen the car yet, but I definitly plan to do my own diagnois and make sure of the location of the leak.

dond