SPAM: Re: [Shotimes] bad headgasket

Jeff Costantino jeff@hookt-up.com
Mon, 19 May 2003 09:40:47 -0400

I would expect that he and I both had either Friday or Monday cars. :) I
didn't get too much info from the service department (Ford dealer) that
fixed my HG. It was the rear head, there was no warping and it was fixed
with a head gasket. Nobody had seen that before and they were all pretty
surprised (as was I) when it was diagnosed as the head gasket.

Jeff - 95 atx