[Shotimes] Gold Award, what do we need to do?

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Sun, 18 May 2003 20:28:16 -0500

My son David (12) and I have been entering Car SHOws at conventions the last
few years.  Last year in MD, our 92 fell from a state of grace.  For the
first time, Abigail got a Silver Award instead of Gold.  David was bummed.

So any tips?  (I ask this partly for the benefit of others attending.)  Ye
of much experience, what separates the Silver from the Gold?  Please answer
in terms of specific parts.  Thanks.

Joseph van Oss

p.s.  David's goal is to drive the track day at the first convention after
he becomes legal.  He owns his own 1992 Taurus LX.  So this is not a kid to
diss.  Serious replies appreciated.   Love, Dad.   :-)