[Shotimes] Re: Posting Photos

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sun, 18 May 2003 19:15:30 -0400

IRFANVIEW, free download from www.irfanview.com

Paul Nimz mentioned this software a few years ago, and I've been using it
ever since. I use it for ALL graphics formats, as well as all video modes
(mpg, QuickTime, etc). Also great for editing and viewing pictures.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Alan Fanning
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2003 6:28 PM
To: SHOtimes
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: Posting Photos

For the Macintosh community there is a great shareware program called
Graphic Converter that not only reads about every graphics format out there,
but also provides some pretty darned good photo editing tools. For typical
on-screen viewing, there's no reason to have a file much larger that 50Kb
after editing. No doubt comparable software exists for PC's as well.

    Alan