[Shotimes] (OT) Extra Track Time At Laguna Seca!

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Mon, 19 May 2003 13:39:32 -0400

Looks like the TracQuest event at Laguna Seca is not very full, so any of
you west coast guys who are interested, you could get a LOT of track time.

I have heard nothing but wonderful comments about these TracQuest events.
They are obviously open to all cars.

See the website link below for more info.

From: events@rennlist.org [mailto:events@rennlist.org]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 9:49 AM
To: 911/993/996
Subject: [911] [event] Extra Track Time At Laguna Seca!

Unfortunately for me, sign-ups are very low for the TracQuest DE event
at Laguna Seca this coming Friday, May 23.  My misfortune, however, is
your good fortune!  Because attendance will be so low (about 1/2 of
normal), I'm going to go back to 3 run groups rather than 4, and even
they likely won't be full.  That means I'll likely allow people to run
in multiple run groups, as I always do when there aren't a lot of people
at an event.  Rather than the 1 hour and 40 minutes everyone would have
gotten at a full event (which still wasn't bad), folks could get as much
as 3 hours!

If anyone is interested in signing up, just go to the TracQuest web site
at www.tracquest.com.  If you have any questions, feel free to email me.
I'll be at the TracQuest/Rennlist event at Watkins Glen until late
Tuesday night, but important emails will be conveyed to me.

I hope to see you at Laguna Seca, the country's most popular race track!

Todd Serota
tserota@tracquest.com (TracQuest high speed driver education)
tserota@vinoquest.com (VinoQuest wine business)
tserota@adelphia.net (law firm and home)