[Shotimes] Removing front struts

bobsteig@att.net bobsteig@att.net
Mon, 19 May 2003 20:31:37 +0000

Bill Kolb Jr Ford belongs in some sort of "Hall of Shame". They banged me for
$750 to take out a Koni/Eibach set-up (I didn't at the time know what I had)
and replace it with a stock set-up. Then when I went back to complain that the
car was worse than when I brought it in, they gave me a load of BS about the
tires being too big for the car and yada-yada and they wouldn't accept
responsibility.
This was my first repair experience with a SHO and a Ford stealer. Plus I
hadn't had a car in 18 years. (live in NYC) Well, thanks to this list and other
internet sources I've ridden a steep learning curve and now am treating my '89
as it should be.
In the mean time I sympathize and stand firmly with you in putting the word out
about those cretinous thieves at Bill ('em 'n screw 'em) Kolb Ford.