[Shotimes] Silver 1990 for sale (More info)

Shane Kenner skenner@tc3net.com
Mon, 19 May 2003 17:33:18 -0400

I have already gotten a number of inquiries about the car I listed a few hours
ago- heres some more info. My cousin, the seller (his name is Tyler Makula) is
asking $600 for it. I know he is open to offers. Again, the car drives, but the
tranny started leaking badly all of the sudden. He never had the problem
diagnosed (and I personally have not looked at it). The car is definitely going
to have to be trailered. He wanted me to add that the car has four brand new
brakes with new lines, recently aligned, new tires, clutch has a few thousand
miles on it, Odometer reads around 170k, although I know that when my brother
had it the odometer wasnt running for about 8,000 miles then it was fixed-figure
around 180k. I can email pics on request. I live about a mile from the car so I
can easily go look at it to get info, etc. Thanks again.
Shane
skenner@tc3net.com
white '99
green '91 Plus