[Shotimes] Bridgestone S-03 vs. Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3

George Fourchy George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net
Fri, 23 May 2003 01:10:33 -0700

On Thu, 22 May 2003 23:54:35 -0500, Paul Nimz wrote:

> Haven't ever been pleased with a Goodyear tire going back to the
>polyglass years.  They make good accessory belts and blimps though.

Anything made with that Flexten belt stuff was pretty good.  I got 60K miles
out of a set of Customguard GT Radials on the Boss, first installed in 1975 or
so.  That included several autocrosses.  The Riviera STILL has its American
Eagle radials....they're almost new....'course it's sat in a garage for 25+
years.

Newer tires haven't done the job, though, I have to agree.

George