[Shotimes] Bridgestone S-03 vs. Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3

Ron Childs rbchilds@pacbell.net
Fri, 23 May 2003 07:24:04 -0700 (PDT)

I had a set of American Eagles on my '74 Impala Coupe. Excellent tires. Does anybody know if Aramid cord is still used? I think it is the same stuff as Kevlar.                                                                                                                                          -Ron Childs   '91

George Fourchy <krazgeo@jps.net> wrote:The Riviera STILL has its American
Eagle radials....they're almost new....'course it's sat in a garage for 25+
years.