[Shotimes] What if I did this?

Marlene P. Bish snowwind1990@yahoo.com
Sat, 24 May 2003 02:19:09 -0700 (PDT)

I have first dibs on an opportunity to buy a salvage
titled SHOplus in white for a reasonable
price......that has a fried wiring harness.
Yep, seems that upon visual inspection that would have
been the problem that took this once proud lady away
from the streets to the  junk yard!
the only body damage:  passenger side fog lamp
shattered lens, passenger side 1/4 panel damage behind
wheel corner skirting....and the hood is a reg. SHO
one, no bulge...
The windshield is even intact....all leather, mocha,
the mileage: 197K.
White slicers and trunk lid spoiler unmolested!
Intake is not scarred by the usual blown motor
mounts...
What do you think?, buy to part out or not?  and if I
did:    What all do you need?  Lemmeknow and I will
think about it seriously.
Marlene