[Shotimes] A/C

Kerry Kinion kerry@kinionfurniture.com
Mon, 26 May 2003 21:01:39 -0700

Just a quick question.   The SHO is running great so I decided to dink
around with the A/C a little bit.  It blows 50 degrees F.  Measured
using a refridg. Thermometer.  I have a '93, so I assume I need an R-12
refill.  Is this something I can buy off the shelf somewhere??  There is
what looks like the re-fill port right in front of the battery??  Can I
just pump a half can in and be good to go??   I'm trying to keep this as
simple as possible!

The thing blows cold - but I think I'm low on refrigerant just because
it only blows 50 degrees.  Got to get ready for these HOT Oregon days
you know!!

Kerry
'93 MTX, bone stock, fresh 60k+, rod bearings and a whole lotta love!!