[Shotimes] A/C

shewitt@hypercon.net shewitt@hypercon.net
Tue, 27 May 2003 06:27:27 -0500

Kerry,

You will want to refill at the accumulator/dryer
connection, near the firewall on the passenger side.
 That, I believe, is the low pressure, feed side of the
A/C Compressor.  The high pressure connection is near the
battery - you don't want to fill there.

I had a friend that hooked me up a few years ago - he had
some $5.95 bottles of R-12 from Gold Circle (very old)!
 But they got my old 90 Sable wagon cold!

Good luck,
Scot H
95 Red MTX - 67k