[Shotimes] Milky/Cloudy Gas, Poor Acceleration

chpsho rsota@yahoo.com
Mon, 26 May 2003 23:52:03 -0700 (PDT)

Anybody had to deal with this problem and have a fix?
I have 133k on my Gen1, original fuel pump, recently
fixed EGR tube, and a knock/tap(bearing?) noise from
somewhere(RPM related).  Also have a burnt smell after
driving over 20 minutes or so, can't really pin down a
location.  Don't know if anything is related but
relaying as much info as I can.  Recently used Drigas
with a half-filled tank but no improvement.  Thanks, Steve