[Shotimes] Milky/Cloudy Gas, Very Poor Acceleration

chpsho rsota@yahoo.com
Mon, 26 May 2003 23:55:35 -0700 (PDT)

Anybody had to deal with this problem and have a fix?
I have 133k on my Gen1, original fuel pump, recently
fixed EGR tube, replaced the fuel filter and a
knock/tap(bearing?) noise from somewhere(RPM related).
 Also have a burnt smell after driving over 20 minutes
or so, can't really pin down a location.  Don't know
if anything is related but giving as much info as I
can.  Recently used Heet Drigas with a half-filled
tank but no improvement.  Maybe just bad fuel or a bad
tank?(How much?)  Thanks, Steve