[Shotimes] 93 sho limited edition

James F. Ryan III av8r567@optonline.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 21:14:58 -0400

> In 1991 Ford published a separate full brochure for the SHO.  On the back
> page it shows a Plus in white.  Gorgeous.

YOU ARE CORRECT, SIR!!!!!!!!!

Twenty years from now when that Porter-guy is 70 y/o and he sees my
beautiful, gorgeous, limited edition, all-white '91 Plus and it brings back
memories - we'll see how bad he wants my car then AND how much he's willing
to pay me for it!

My SHO has every option except the crappy CD player and it has every Plus
feature.  For you Ron, I let you have it for 3x what I'd sell it to someone
else - just because you're you.

Jim Ryan
(Living and working in Kentucky for the next 2 months)
Wayne, NJ
'91 Plus - all white/mocha with fiberglass hood, rod shifter, & rear spoiler

255 Lph fuel pump, SHO Shop can & horn, 80mm MAF, S&B cone filter, SHO Shop
HiFlow Y-pipe & cat-back exhaust, SHO Shop LPM, SHO Shop underdrive pulleys,
SHO Shop HiRevs Jr clutch & steel billet LiteWeight flywheel, reinforced
engine & trans mounts, SHO Shop TQ limiters, SHO NUT aluminum SFBs, FPS '96
SHO front brakes, Carbotech F brake pads, Nook's full-body SFCs, Koni adj
struts, SHO Shop linear springs, 24mm FSB, 26mm RSB, SHO Shop steel f&r
STBs, Bridgestone Potenza RE-730 225/55-16, CATZ MSP fog lights, police
grille