[Shotimes] 93 sho limited edition

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 21:41:39 -0400

If I still have a SHO, it will be this Moonlight Blue '94. This is most
likely the last SHO I will ever buy or own. How long I keep it is open to
question.

The next daily driver will most likely be a WRX. Who knows, I may get more
into the WRX thing and dump the SHO.

I am also considering another 911 in a Targa or a coupe, so that I can do
PCA track events. That would also probably get me out of the SHO biz.

I also am considering options for the '88 Fiero GT stored on my back patio.
It may become an autocrosser, or it will be sold to finance the second 911.

To make a long story short, the SHO has been an excellent daily driver for
me, but SHOs will soon no longer be my daily driver. At that point, I have
to decide if owning a 4-door car is an acceptable and interesting-enough toy
car for me. Having owned a LOT of different performance cars, and owning a
few nice 2-door cars right now, I know the answer.......and it's not what
SHO fanatics want to hear.

Twenty years from now, there's a string of other cars I "used" to own that I
would covet way before a SHO. Sorry if I sound like a heretic, but we all
have our own interests and desires.

And if the company that I partly own REALLY takes off, the only 4-door in my
garage will be an M5!!