[Shotimes] 93 sho limited edition

Epperly epperly1@optonline.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 21:31:36 -0400

Ron you hit the nail on the head. If the car doesn't sell a large volume in
the first year Ford doesn't follow through with it. It seems as they wrote
it off rather than spend dollars to improve what was a good idea. They have
killed a few cars models in a short time due to lack of interest or vision
on Fords part.

        Ken.