[Shotimes] RIP 96 ES Maybe

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 28 May 2003 22:03:44 -0500

Hey, if the SHO community DID trust me 100% I would wonder
what went wrong!  ;)

I have Pontiac blood running through my veins for sure.  I
came to Ford late, with a 1987 Mustang and then in 1991 the
SHO.  (oh heck, there was the Pinto wagon, and the F250 460
truck, so maybe I haven't been so loyal to GM?)

AFter the V8cam issue, I doubt I will buy another new
Ford...I don't forgive bad business ethics very easily.

Never say never though...but it will take a lot to get me
back in a Ford showroom as a new car buyer.

Don Mallinson