[Shotimes] RE: Cincy Was: RIP 96 ES Maybe

Steve Tatro stevetatro@att.net
Thu, 29 May 2003 06:58:11 -0400

If all you did was walk around downtown for Taste, you definitely did
not see the best Cincy has to offer.

It's by far a perfect city, but we have our moments!

You're right, Newport has been completely rebuilt over the past few
years and is quite the attraction.  Heck, my company helped build most
of that stuff across the river!

The Gen3's you saw were not mine; I still drive my old faithful '93
around ;^)

Steve Tatro
Red/Black '93 with 167k miles
Cincinnati, Ohio

-----Original Message-----
From: James F. Ryan III [mailto:av8r567@optonline.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 8:23 PM
To: 'Steve Tatro'
Subject: RE: Cincy Was: RIP 96 ES Maybe

> Turned out pretty good.  The work was performed by Fuller Ford here in

> beautiful Cincinnati.

You MUST tell me where the 'beautiful' parts are.  I was there this
weekend for Taste of Cincinnati and I wasn't impressed.  Go a few blocks
from UofC and you're in a different land.

I think I'll stick with Newport, KY - very nice, and this GREAT Irish
bar (Jack Quinn's) in Covington, KY - I am in Guinness heaven!!!

I did see 3 SHOs in the neighborhood of UofC.  Were any of them yours?

Jim Ryan
(Living and working in Kentucky for the next 2 months)
Wayne, NJ
'91 Plus - all white/mocha with fiberglass hood, rod shifter, & rear
spoiler

255 Lph fuel pump, SHO Shop can & horn, 80mm MAF, S&B cone filter, SHO
Shop HiFlow Y-pipe & cat-back exhaust, SHO Shop LPM, SHO Shop underdrive
pulleys, SHO Shop HiRevs Jr clutch & steel billet LiteWeight flywheel,
reinforced engine & trans mounts, SHO Shop TQ limiters, SHO NUT aluminum
SFBs, FPS '96 SHO front brakes, Carbotech F brake pads, Nook's full-body
SFCs, Koni adj struts, SHO Shop linear springs, 24mm FSB, 26mm RSB, SHO
Shop steel f&r STBs, Bridgestone Potenza RE-730 225/55-16, CATZ MSP fog
lights, police grille