[Shotimes] group buy on Gen1 A-pillar gauge pod is CLOSING

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Thu, 29 May 2003 12:59:35 -0500

I am coordinating a group buy on a gauge pod for the Gen1 (1989-1991) Taurus
SHO.  This a three-gauge pod designed to replace the stock trim on the
A-pillar and give as nearly as possible a factory-like appearance.  The pod
holds three gauges of 2-1/16" size.  Gauges are not included; this group buy
is for the pod only.  Pods are available in gray, black, or tan to match SHO
interiors.

We go into production the first of next week, so I must close the group buy
this week.  If you want a pod but have not submitted a paid order yet,
please do so by 12:00 noon on Sunday, June 1.  To order, PayPal $62 to
vanOss@centurytel.net and besure to specify color (gray, tan, or black) and
give your full shipping address (no PO boxes).

My thanks to all who placed the early orders to help us get this project
rolling.  Your pod is coming!

Joseph van Oss