Fw: [Shotimes] 93 sho limited edition

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Thu, 29 May 2003 14:00:15 -0400

I knew of that program's existence and it obviously didn't apply to me.  All
I can say is that I did have a clutch issue with my 92, and after the new
B-suffix clutch was installed, I never had a clutch problem after that.  So
that last change was the trick from what I can tell.  Unless people are
doing real serious racing with their SHOs, it is my understanding that the
Ford clutch is the recommended choice for replacement, and also the
most cost effective.

Carl P.